30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Top-Rated Customer Support
Shadows loom large over Duel Academy in the new Speed Duel GX: Duelists of Shadows!
The Shadow Riders have descended upon Speed Duel and joined forces with other villainous characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX animated series to cause mayhem and unleash the mighty Sacred Beasts. This box set is designed to allow up to 8 players to jump into their own dynamic gameplay experience with 8 pre-constructed Decks along with a selection of other cards that can be used to customize them. Which Duelists of the Shadows will you get to command? Here’s a peek at the roster!
8 Pre-Constructed Decks based on these characters!
- The Supreme King! A cold-hearted Duelist hiding behind a familiar face, the Supreme King decimates his foes with his “Evil HERO” Deck! This Deck uses the power of Dark Fusion to Fusion Summon instead of the standard Polymerization.
- Camula the vampire! The second Shadow Rider to take on the defenders of the Spirit Keys, Camula defeated both Dr. Crowler AND Zane Truesdale with her “Vampire” Deck. Vampires leech away your opponent’s LP and the contents of their Deck while resurrecting again and again!
- The Shadow Duelist, Titan! Though he’d later become the 6th Shadow Rider, Titan tormented Jaden in his early days at Duel Academy at the behest of Dr. Crowler. Titan’s Chess Archfiend Deck is powerful and unpredictable – keep a six-sided die close at hand when you play with it!
- Tania the Amazon warrior! The third Shadow Rider to attack Duel Academy, she quickly dispatched Bastion with her “Amazoness” Deck. The “Amazoness” strategy focuses on all out attacks, crashing over the opponent with waves of monsters. No monster can withstand their relentless pursuit forever.
- Amnael the Alchemist, the 7th and final Shadow Rider! Banish your cards from the Duel to enhance the Attack Power of your boss monster, Golden Homunculus!
- Nightshroud, the malevolent force possessing Atticus Rhodes! The attacks from his Dragon Deck are unrelenting, especially once Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon takes the stage.
- Adrian Gecko, a Duelist from East Academy who plotted to claim the power of Yubel for himself! His Cloudian Deck obscures the field with its Fog Counters.
- Kagemaru, the true mastermind behind the Shadow Riders! Claim the power of the Sacred Beasts for your own and demolish your rivals!
The Box has 20 Skill Cards total: 8 main Skills for the pre-constructed Decks, an additional Skill for each of those Decks to let you customize it to your liking, and 4 more Skill Cards you can use to build Decks on your own. If you’ve picked up the Speed Duel: Battle City Box and Speed Duel GX: Duel Academy Box, try your hand at assembling Detective Zaloog’s Dark Scorpions!
Each Speed Duel GX: Duelists of Shadows Box contains 228 total cards, all usable in Speed Duel:
20 Skill Cards
8 (of 24) Secret Rare Cards
3 of the 8 Secret Rares in every box will be the 3 Sacred Beasts: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms.
To use a card in Speed Duel it must have the Speed Duel Symbol on the card. Cards without the Symbol are not legal, but Speed Duel cards can be used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Skill Cards may only be used in Speed Duel.
*Name and contents subject to change