30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Top-Rated Customer Support
- COMMANDER DRAFT IS HERE. Draft with the first ever booster packs designed for Commander—a Magic format all about battling your friends in epic multiplayer games.
- 24 DRAFT BOOSTERS. Grab 3 packs, pick 2 cards at a time, and add in some lands for a 60-card Commander deck—then show it off in exciting free-for-all games with up to 8 friends.
- 2 LEGENDS PER PACK. Every Commander Legends Draft Booster pack contains 2 legendary cards—enhance your deck with reprints of classic MTG commanders or 1 of the 71 commanders introduced in the set.
- INTRODUCING FOIL ETCHED CARDS. Commander Legends debuts a special kind of foil—foil etched cards with beautiful metallic frames. In some Commander Legends Draft Boosters you can find a foil etched showcase legend or regular foil borderless planeswalker.
- CONTENTS: 24 Commander Legends Draft Booster packs—20 Magic cards + 1 ad/token per pack, with 2 legends, at least 1 rare, and 1 foil each.
What's in a Commander Legends Draft Booster?
Every Commander Legends Draft Booster Pack contains two legendary cards. Some are reprints of classic commanders, others are among the seventy-one potential commanders introduced in the set.
Commander Legends also debuts a special kind of foil—foil-etched cards with beautiful metallic frames. In some Commander Legends Draft Boosters, you can find a foil-etched showcase legend or regular foil borderless planeswalker.
Each Commander Legends Draft Booster contains 20 Magic cards + one ad/token, with two legends, at least one rare, and one foil.
Commander Legends Draft Boosters are available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese.
How to Draft Commander Legends
Speaking of Draft Boosters, how exactly does Commander Draft work? We're glad you asked!
1. Grab 3 Boosters and Draft 2 Cards at a Time.
Unlike in other forms of Commander, you can draft and play as many copies of the same card as you want. Remember to keep an eye out for powerful legendary creatures to play as your commander!
2. Build a 60-Card Commander Deck.
Add in some lands and build your deck. Let your commander guide you! Each legendary creature in the set can shine with the right suite of cards backing it up. Read them carefully and look for cards that support their strengths.
3. Battle it out with 4–8 Friends.
Draft with four or eight players, then play games in groups of four.